Salmon Steaks with Cheese
(Total Time: 20 MIN| Serves: 4)
2 medium-sized salmon steaks, about 1 lb
½ cup Feta cheese
1 cup mozzarella, shredded
¼ cup heavy cream
2 cups vegetable stock
3 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp butter
1 tsp smoked paprika
½ tsp salt
½ tsp red pepper flakes
2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Rinse well the steaks and dry with a kitchen towel. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes and salt. Set aside.
- Plug in the instant pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Heat the olive oil and add salmon steaks. Briefly brown, for 2-3 minutes, on both sides and pour in the stock.
- Season with smoked paprika and seal the lid.
- Set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position and press the ‘’Manual’’ button.
- Set the timer for 4 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick release and open the lid. Remove salmon steaks and the remaining stock.
- Press the ‘’Sauté’’ button again and melt the butter. Add Feta cheese, mozzarella, and heavy cream. Optionally, season with some chili flakes and give it a good stir.
- Briefly cook – for a couple of minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add salmon and coat well with the sauce. Serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 389| Total Fats 31.3g | Net Carbs: 1.4g | Protein: 27.1g |Fiber: 0.3g)