Italian Omelet with Herbs
(Total Time: 20 MIN| Serves: 2)
½ medium-sized tomato, chopped
3 large eggs
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 tbsp olive oil
½ tsp sea salt
1 tsp Italian seasoning mix
- Grease the inner pot with two tablespoons of olive oil and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Heat up and add tomatoes. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Now add garlic and season with Italian seasoning mix. Continue to cook for another 1-2 minute. Remove from the pot and transfer to a bowl. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the eggs together. Pour the mixture in the pot and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes or until set.
- Press the ‘’Cancel’’ button and gently remove the inner pot. Using a wooden spatula, loosen the edges and remove the eggs.
- Add tomatoes and fold over. Serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 235| Total Fats 21.5g | Net Carbs: 1.9g | Protein 9.8g |Fiber: 0.3g)