Salmon with Broccoli
(Total Time: 10 MIN| Serves: 4)
4 Salmon Fillets
1 ½ cups Water
10 ounces Broccoli Florets
1 tsp Garlic Powder
Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Season the salmon with some salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Pour the water into the IP.
- Place the salmon in the steaming basket and add the broccoli around the fish.
- Close the lid and cook on HIGH for 4 minutes.
- Do a quick pressure release.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 119| Total Fats 5g | Net Carbs 4g | Protein 16g |Fiber: 0.3g)