Garam Masala Chicken
(Total Time: 25 MIN| Serves: 4)
2 lbs chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
1 cup heavy cream
½ cup cherry tomatoes, diced
1 small onion, diced
3 cups chicken broth
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tsp garam masala powder
1 tsp cumin powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp cayenne pepper, ground
½ tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper, ground
- Rinse the chicken breasts under cold running water and pat dry with a kitchen paper. Cut into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
- Plug in your instant pot and grease the stainless steel insert with vegetable oil. Add chicken pieces and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes, or unil lightly browned. Remove the chicken to a plate and set aside.
- Add onions and cherry tomatoes. Add all the remaining spices and stir-fry for 5 minutes. Pour in the heavy cream and broth. Stir well and finally add the chicken.
- Securely lock the lid. Adjust the steam release handle and press the ”Manual” button. Set the timer for 10 minutes and cook on ‘’High’’ pressure.
- When you hear the cooker’s end signal, perform a quick release of the pressure and open the pot.
- Transfer to serving bowls and sprinkle with some fresh parsley before serving.
Per Serving(Calories 638 | Total Fats 36g | Net Carbs: 3.8g | Protein: 70.4g |Fiber: 0.9g)