Garlic and Paprika Whole Chicken
(Total Time: 45 MIN| Serves: 6)
1 medium Whole Chicken
6 Garlic Cloves, smashed
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 ½ tsp Smoked Paprika
½ tsp Onion Powder
2 tbsp. Butter, softened
1 ½ cup Chicken Stock
¼ tsp Salt
¼ tsp Pepper
- In a bowl, whisk together the butter, salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Wash and pat dry the chicken and rub this mixture into the meat.
- Place in the IP upside down and cook for a few minutes, or until golden.
- Pour the chicken broth around (not over) the chicken.
- Place the smashed garlic cloves inside and close the lid.
- Cook on MANUAL for 25 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 250| Total Fats 30.2g | Net Carbs 1.7g | Protein 32.6g |Fiber: 1g)