Jalapeno Egg Poppers
(Total Time: 25 MIN| Serves: 6)
1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
4 Jalapeno Peppers, seeded and chopped
1 tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning
¼ tsp Garlic Powder
1 ½ cups Water
- Pour the water into the IP and lower the rack.
- Beat the eggs with the garlic powder and lemon pepper seasoning.
- Stir in the cheese and jalapenos.
- Divide the mixture between 6 jars.
- Seal the lids and place the jars on the rack.
- Close the lid and cook on MANUAL for 8 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally, for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 219 | Total Fats 16g | Net Carbs: 2g | Protein 18g |Fiber: 4g)