(Total Time: 40 MIN| Serves: 8)
2 lbs. Beef Chuck Steak (cut into 1-2 inch chunks)
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
1 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
1 large Onion (diced)
1 medium Red Bell Pepper (diced)
4 cloves Garlic (minced)
14 oz. Diced Tomatoes (canned)
3 tbsp. Sweet Paprika
2 cups Beef Broth
½ tbsp. Cornstarch (dissolved in ½ tbsp. Water)
- Place the beef in a bowl and add salt and pepper, and toss to mix.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Sauté” and add to it the oil. Add beef and brown it while occasionally stirring for 5 minutes. Remove the beef from pot and set aside.
- Add to pot onions and bell pepper and cook for 5 minutes while frequently stirring.
- Add garlic and stir well.
- Add the tomatoes, beef broth, paprika and browned beef, and stir well to combine.
- Place and lock the lid, and set the Instant Pot to “Meat/Stew” and decrease the time to 25 minutes.
- When done let naturally release the pressure for 10 minutes and then quick release.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Sauté” and add the dissolved cornstarch. Stir well and cook for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Serve warm.
(Calories: 273 | Total Fats: 15g | Net Carbs: 7g | Proteins: 23g |Fibers: 2g)