Jalapeno Popper Keto Frittata
(Total Time: 40 MIN| Serves: 8)
Cream Cheese Mixture
2 tbsp. chopped Jalapeno Peppers
6 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
¼ cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
2 tbsp. Salsa Verde
2 tbsp. Heavy Cream
¼ tsp Salt
1/3 cup Milk
Pinch of Pepper
1 tbsp. sliced Jalapeno Peppers
6 Bacon Slices, chopped and cooked
½ cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Pour some water into your Instant Pot, about 1 ½ cups, and lower the trivet.
- Grease a baking dish with some cooking spray.
- Whisk together the cream cheese mixture ingredients. Place in a microwave and microwave for a minute, to soften.
- Drop spoonfuls of that mixture to the bottom of the dish.
- Whisk the egg mixture ingredients and pour over the cream cheese.
- Place the toppings on top.
- Cover the baking dish with a foil (this is optional), and place in the IP.
- Cook on HIGH for 20 minutes.
- Do a quick pressure release and serve.
Per Serving (Calories 361| Total Fats 40g | Net Carbs: 3g | Protein 24g |Fiber: 2g)