Sea Bass in a Tomato Feta Sauce
(Total Time: 30 MIN| Serves: 4)
4 Sea Bass Fillets
1 cup canned diced Tomatoes
1/2 cup crumbled Feta Cheese
1 tsp chopped Parsley
1 tsp chopped Basil
1 tsp minced Garlic
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp Pepper
1 ½ cups Water
- Season the sea bass with salt and pepper.
- Pour the water into the Instant Pot and place the sea bass on the rack.
- Close the lid and cook on HIGH for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and discard the water.
- Heat the oil in the IP on SAUTE.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes and cook for 1 more minute.
- Stir in basil and parsley.
- Add the sea bass and top with feta.
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 275| Total Fats 8g | Net Carbs 2g | Protein 40g |Fiber: 1g)