Garlicky and Lemony Turkey
(Total Time: 25 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 Onion, diced
1 tbsp. Ghee
½ cup Chicken Broth
1 ¼ pounds Turkey Breasts, cubed
¼ cup Cooking Wine
Juice and Zest of 1 Lemon
1 tsp Salt
¼ tsp Paprika
5 Garlic Cloves, minced
1 tbsp. Arrowroot Powder
- Melt the ghee in your IP on SAUTE.
- Cook the onions until soft.
- Add the broth, wine, lemon juice and zest, paprika, and salt.
- Stir to combine and add the turkey cubes.
- Close and lock the lid.
- Select POULTRY and let cook on DEFAULT.
- Do a quick pressure release.
- Stir in the arrowroot and cook on SAUTE until thickened.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 539| Total Fats 24g | Net Carbs 4.5g | Protein 50g |Fiber: 0g)