Instant Beef Stew
(Total Time: 50 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 pound Beef, cut into cubes
1 Carrot, sliced
1 Onion, sliced
4 Bacon Slices, cubed
2 tsp minced Garlic
1 Bell Pepper, diced
½ cup Green Beans, chopped
1 tbsp. Thyme
1 Bay Leaf
½ tsp Salt
¼ tsp Pepper
¼ cup Red Wine
2 cups Beef Broth
1 cup Cauliflower Rice
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Heat the oil in your Instant Pot on SAUTE.
- Add the beef cubes and cook until browned. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the bacon and cook until it begins to crisp.
- Add onions and pepper and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the carrots and garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Return the beef to the pot.
- Pour the broth and wine over.
- Add thyme, seasonings, and bay leaf.
- Close the lid and cook for 20 minutes on HIGH.
- Release the pressure and stir in the green beans and cauliflower.
- Cook on HIGH for 10 more minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 380| Total Fats 16g | Net Carbs 8.5g | Protein 40g |Fiber: 2.3g)