Ginger Chicken with Vegetables
(Total Time: 30 MIN| Serves: 4)
4 large chicken thighs, skin on
1 large tomato, roughly chopped
1 small onion, finely chopped
1 cup broccoli, chopped
1 cup spinach, torn
1 cup shiitake mushrooms, chopped
4 garlic cloves, crushed
¼ cup Dijon mustard
3 cups chicken stock
4 tbsp butter
¼ cup olive oil
2 tsp sea salt
1 tbsp fresh mint, finely chopped
2 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
1 tbsp cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, Dijon mustard, garlic, salt, min, ginger, and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
- Rinse each piece of chicken under cold running water and pat dry with some kitchen paper. Generously brush with the marinade and place in a bowl. Let it sit for a while.
- Now plug in the instant pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Grease the inner pot with butter and heat up. Add onion and cook for 2 minutes.
- Now add tomatoes and mushrooms. Continue to cook for another 3 minutes. Finally, add the remaining vegetables and give it a good stir.
- Add the chicken thighs and pour in the stock. Seal the lid and set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position.
- Press the ‘’Meat’’ button.
- When done, release the pressure naturally and open the lid. Serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 578 | Total Fats 31.6g | Net Carbs: 9.6g | Protein: 61.5g |Fiber: 3g)