(Total Time: 20 MIN| Serves: 5)
2 lbs sea bass fillets, cut into chunks
7oz shrimps, peeled and deveined
1 large onion, finely chopped
4 tbsp olive oil, extra-virgin
3 celery stalks, finely chopped
2 small tomatoes, roughly chopped
3 tbsp soy sauce
5 cups fish stock
2 tsp sea salt
1 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
2 bay leaves
1 tbsp Creole seasoning
- Clean and rinse fish fillets. Pat dry with some kitchen paper and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine Creole seasoning with salt and pepper. Rub the fish with this mixture making sure to coat on all sides.
- Plug in the instant pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Grease the inner pot with olive oil and heat up. Add the prepared fish and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When the fish has nicely browned, gently remove from the pot and set aside.
- Grease the inner pot with some more oil and add onions and celery stalk. Season with some salt and stir well. Continue to cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now press the ‘’Cancel’’ button and add the fish, shrimps, and tomatoes. Drizzle with soy sauce and pour in the stock.
- Seal the lid and set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position. Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 5 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, release the pressure naturally and open the lid. Optionally, stir in some fresh parsley and serve.
Per Serving(Calories 433 | Total Fats 18.5g | Net Carbs: 4.6g | Protein: 58.5g |Fiber: 1.3g)