Italian Beef Chuck Roast
(Total Time: 45 MIN| Serves: 6)
3 lbs beef chuck roast, boneless
5 garlic cloves, minced
1 tbsp butter
2 cups beef broth
1 cup tomatoes, diced
1 small onion, chopped
½ tsp black pepper, ground
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp fresh oregano, finely chopped
½ tsp dried basil, ground
- Rinse the meat under cold running water and pat dry with a kitchen paper. Transfer to a cutting board and cut into bite-sized pieces. Set aside.
- Plug in your instant pot and add butter to the stainless steel insert. Press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and gently melt. Add garlic and onions and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until onions translucent.
- Add meat and cook for 5 minutes on each side.
- Add tomatoes and all the spices. Pour in the broth and securely lock the lid. Set the steam release handle and press the ‘’Manual’’ button. Set the timer for 25 minutes and cook on ‘’High’’ pressure.
- When you hear the cooker’s end signal, release the pressure naturally.
- Open the pot and transfer the meat to a serving plate.
Per Serving (Calories 651 | Total Fats 49.2g | Net Carbs: 2.2g | Protein 46.2g |Fiber: 0.6g)