Mushroom and Spinach Omelet Pie
(Total Time: 25 MIN| Serves: 12)
¼ cup Butter
2 Garlic Cloves, minced
8 ounces Mushrooms, sliced
½ tsp Pepper
1 cup grated Cheddar Cheese
½ cup Heavy Cream
5 ounces Fresh Spinach, chopped
2 tsp Baking Powder
2/3 cup Coconut Flour
- Melt the butter in your IP on SAUTE.
- Add mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- Whisk together the eggs and heavy cream.
- Stir in the flour and baking powder.
- Add the remaining ingredients, including the garlicky mushrooms, and stir to combine.
- Grease a baking dish and pour the mixture into it. Cover with a foil.
- Pout 1 ½ cups water into your IP and lower the rack.
- Insert the baking dish inside and cook for 25 minutes on MANUAL.
- Do a quick pressure release.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 148 | Total Fats 10.6g | Net Carbs: 2.5g | Protein 6.2g |Fiber: 2.5g)