Hearty Duck Stew
(Total Time: 30MIN| Serves: 7)
3 large Pekin duck legs
5 slices bacon, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
½ cup canned tomatoes, sugar-free
½ cup duck fat
3 celery stalks, chopped
6 cups chicken stock
1 bay leaf
2 thyme sprigs
1 tsp salt
- Combine the ingredients in the pot and season with salt. Add one bay leaf and thyme sprigs.
- Seal the lid and set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position.
- Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 25 minutes on high heat.
- When done, perform a quick pressure release by moving the pressure valve to the ‘’Venting’’ position.
- Carefully open the lid. The meat should be tender enough to fall off the bone. Remove the bones and give it a good stir.
- Optionally, sprinkle with some grated Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
Per Serving (Calories 536 | Total Fats: 38.6g | Net Carbs: 1.1g | Protein: 43.5g |Fiber: 0.3g)