Onion and Spinach Omelet with Goat Cheese
(Total Time: 25 MIN| Serves: 1)
2 tbsp. Butter
¼ Onion, sliced
1 Spring Onion, chopped
2 cups Spinach
3 Eggs, beaten
1 ounce Goat Cheese
¼ tsp Garlic Salt
Pinch of Pepper
1 ½ cups Water
- Melt the butter in the Instant Pot on SAUTE.
- Add onions and cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in spinach and spices and cook for 1 more minute.
- Transfer the mixture to a greased baking dish.
- Pour the eggs over and stir in the cheese.
- Pour the water into the IP and lower the rack.
- Place the baking dish inside and close the lid.
- Cook on HIGH for 12 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 321| Total Fats 54g | Net Carbs: 4.8g | Protein 36g |Fiber: 2g)