(Total Time: 15 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 ½ pounds Shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 tbsp. Coconut Oil
Juice of 1 Lemon
¾ cup Chicken Broth
2 tsp minced Garlic
3 tbsp. chopped Parsley
- Melt the coconut oil in your Instant Pot on SAUTE.
- Add the garlic and cook for one minute.
- Add broth and shrimp and close the lid.
- Cook on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Do a quick pressure release.
- Transfer to a plate.
- Stir in parsley and lemon juice.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 250| Total Fats 10g | Net Carbs 3.2g | Protein 35g |Fiber: 0.2g)