Italian Beef Dish
(Total Time: 35 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 pound Ground Beef
14 ounces diced canned Tomatoes, undrained
1 Carrot, sliced thinly
½ Onion, diced
1 tsp Oregano
1 tsp Basil
½ cup Tomato Puree
½ cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Heat the oil in the IP on SAUTE.
- Add the onion and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add beef and cook until browned.
- Stir in the canned tomatoes, tomato puree, basil, and oregano.
- Close the lid and cook on HIGH for 15 minutes on MEAT/STEW.
- Do a quick pressure release and stir in the mozzarella.
- Set to SAUTE and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 330 | Total Fats 17g | Net Carbs 6g | Protein 28g |Fiber: 1.2g)