(Total Time: 30 MIN| Serves: 5)
7 oz shrimps, cleaned
6 large eggs, separated
1 ½ cup almond flour
2 tbsp cream cheese
¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes
4 tbsp butter, melted
3 tsp baking powder
2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
1 tsp dried thyme
½ tsp garlic powder
- Rinse the shrimps and drain in a large sieve. Set aside.
- Separate egg whites from yolks and place egg whites in a large mixing bowl along with the cream cheese. Beat for 1 minute or until light and foamy.
- Now add egg yolks and baking powder. Continue to beat for another minute. Finally, add the remaining ingredients and mix until fully incorporated.
- Line a small loaf pan with some parchment paper and pour the mixture in it. Loosely cover with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Plug in the instant pot and set the trivet. Pour in one cup of water and place the loaf pan on top.
- Seal the lid and press the ‘’Manual’’ button. Set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position.
- Cook for 15 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick pressure release and carefully open the lid. Remove the pan from the pot and chill for a while.
- Slice into 15 slices and serve.
Per Serving(Calories 283| Total Fats 21.3g | Net Carbs: 3.6g | Protein: 18.9g |Fiber: 1.1g)