Herb Marinated Chicken Fillets
(Total Time: 80MIN| Serves: 4)
10 oz chicken fillets, sliced into half-inch thick slices
1 cup olive oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 lemon, sliced
1 tsp sea salt
1 tbsp fresh oregano leaves
½ tsp dried rosemary
1 fresh rosemary sprig
1 tsp dried thyme
1 tsp dried marjoram
- In a small bowl, combine together olive oil, garlic cloves, mustard, apple cider, and spices. Add sliced lemon and mix well.
- Rinse the meat and pat dry with a kitchen paper. Submerge each piece into the marinade and transfer to large Ziploc bag. Seal the bag and refrigerate for an hour.
- When done, remove the meat from the refrigerator and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, plug in the instant pot and set the trivet at the bottom of the stainless steel insert. Pour in 1 cup of water and place the steam basket on top.
- Add fillets and drizzle with some of the marinade – about 3 tablespoons.
- Arrange the lemon slices on top and seal the lid.
- Set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position and press the ‘’Manual’’ button. Set the timer for 13 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick release and open the lid. Serve immediately.
- Optionally, brown the fillets for 2-3 minutes in a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
Per Serving (Calories 574 | Total Fats: 55.8g | Net Carbs: 0.6g | Protein: 20.8g |Fiber: 0.2g).