Poached Eggs with Garlic Spinach
(Total Time: 15 MIN| Serves: 1)
7 oz spinach, chopped
3 tbsp olive oil
½ tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp dried oregano
¼ tsp dried rosemary
½ tsp sea salt
- Plug in the instant pot and grease the inner pot with olive oil. Press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and add chopped spinach. Season with some salt and garlic powder.
- Give it a good stir and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Gently crack eggs and season with dried oregano, rosemary, and the remaining salt. Cook until completely set, about 2-3 minutes.
- When done, turn off the pot and transfer to a serving plate.
- Optionally, serve with a couple of kalamata olives or fresh lettuce.
Per Serving(Calories 531| Total Fats 52.5g | Net Carbs: 3.5g | Protein 16.8g |Fiber: 4.4g)