Shrimps with Tomatoes and Feta
(Total Time: 5 MIN| Serves: 6)
2 tbsp. Butter
1 tbsp. Garlic (minced)
½ tsp Paprika Flakes
1½ cups Onion (diced)
14 oz. Crushed Tomatoes (canned)
1 tsp Oregano
1 tsp Salt
1 lbs. Frozen Shelled Shrimp
1 cup Feta Cheese (crumbled)
½ cup Black Olives (pitted and cut into 1-inch slices)
¼ cup Parsley (chopped)
- Set the Instant Pot to “Sauté” and add to it butter. When butter has melted add garlic and paprika flakes. Stir well.
- Add the onions, tomatoes, oregano and salt, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the shrimps and stir to combine.
- Place and lock the lid and manually set the cooking time to 1 minute at low pressure.
- When done quick release the pressure.
- Divide to plates and garnish with feta, olives and parsley.
- Serve with riced cauliflower.
(Calories: 211 | Total Fats: 11g | Net Carbs: 5g | Proteins: 19g |Fibers: 1g)