Simple Squid Stew
(Total Time: 40 MIN| Serves: 4)
7 oz squid rings, defrosted
7 oz shrimps, cleaned
1 medium-sized yellow bell pepper, sliced
1 small onion, finely chopped
1 cup cabbage, shredded
2 cups cherry tomatoes, diced
3 cups fish stock
¼ cup olive oil
2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
½ tsp dried oregano
1 tsp rosemary powder
1 tsp stevia powder
- Grease the inner pot with some olive oil and heat up on the ‘’Sauté’’ mode. Add onions and stir-fry until translucent. Now add bell pepper and season with salt. Stir well and continue to cook for another 2 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes and add about ¼ cup of the stock. Simmer until the liquid evaporates and press the ‘’Cancel’’ button.
- Finally, add the remaining ingredients and season with oregano, rosemary, and stevia powder. Stir well and seal the lid.
- Set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position and press the ‘’Manual’’ button set the timer for 20 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick release and open the lid. Divide between serving plates and optionally sprinkle with some Parmesan.
- Serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 279| Total Fats 15.8g | Net Carbs: 8.4g | Protein: 24.5g |Fiber: 2.3g)