Italian Chicken Thighs
(Total Time: 25 MIN| Serves: 6)
6 Chicken Thighs
2 cups Cherry Tomatoes
½ cup Basil
3 Garlic Cloves, minced
1 Onion, chopped
½ pound Cremini Mushrooms, sliced
½ cup Olives
1 tbsp. Tomato Paste
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
¼ cup Parsley
1 cup Chicken Broth
- Heat the olive oil in your IP on SAUTE.
- Sear the chicken until golden. Set aside.
- Add mushrooms and onions and cook for a few minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients including the chicken, and close the lid.
- Cook on HIGH for 10 minutes.
- Do a quick pressure release.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 245| Total Fats 25g | Net Carbs 7g | Protein 35g |Fiber: 3g)