Juicy Pot Roast
(Total Time: 80 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 Onion, sliced
2 tbsp. Coconut Oil
2 pounds Chuck Roast
2 cups Bone Broth
Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Melt the coconut oil in your IP on SAUTE.
- Season the meat with some salt and pepper.
- Place it in the pot and sear on all sides until browned.
- Pour the broth over and lock the lid.
- Cook on MANUAL for 70 minutes.
- Do a quick pressure release.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 760| Total Fats 50g | Net Carbs 2.5g | Protein 67g |Fiber: 0.7g)