(Total Time: 10 MIN| Serves: 16)
4 lbs. Pork Shoulder
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
¼ cup Jamaican Jerk Spice Blend
½ cup Beef Stock
- Brush the pork with olive oil and then rub well with the Jamaican jerk spice blend.
- Set the Instant Pot on “Sauté” and brown the meat on all sides, 2 minutes each.
- Add the beef broth and place and lock the lid.
- Manually set the cooking time to 45 minutes at high pressure.
- When done, remove from instant pot, shred with a fork and serve.
(Calories: 282 | Total Fats: 20g | Net Carbs: 0g | Proteins: 23g |Fibers: 0g)