Italian Duck with Spinach
(Total Time: 40 MIN| Serves: 6)
2 pound Duck Breasts, halved
1 cup Spinach, chopped
½ cup chopped Sun-Dried Tomatoes
½ cup Chicken Stock
½ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
½ tbsp. Italian Seasoning
¾ cup Heavy Cream
2 tsp minced Garlic
Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Whisk together the oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, and some salt and pepper.
- Rub this mixture into the meat.
- Place the duck in the IP and cook on SAUTE until golden on all sides.
- Add the stock, close the lid, and cook on MANUAL for 4 minutes.
- Press CANCEL and do a quick pressure release.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients, lock the lid once again, and cook on HIGH for 5 more minutes.
- Release the pressure quickly and serve
Per Serving (Calories 455| Total Fats 26g | Net Carbs 1g | Protein 57g |Fiber: 2g)