(Total Time: 10 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 tsp Dijon Mustard
1 tsp Garlic Powder
¼ tsp Onion Powder
1 Garlic Clove, minced
4 Salmon Fillets
1 tbsp. Lemon Juice
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1 ½ cups Water
- In a small bowl, combine the mustard, onion powder, garlic powder, minced garlic, and lemon juice.
- Brush the mixture over the salmon.
- Pour the water into the IP and lower the rack.
- Arrange the salmon on the rack and close the lid.
- Cook on HIGH for 4 minutes.
- Do a quick pressure release.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 195| Total Fats 10g | Net Carbs 1g | Protein 24g |Fiber: 0g)