Knorr Demi-Glace Beef
(Total Time: 80 MIN| Serves: 4)
2 pounds Beef Brisket
2 tbsp. Knorr-Demi Glace
1 Onion, chopped
2 Bay Leaves
2 tsp minced Garlic
1 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
2 Celery Stalks, chopped
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
1 ¼ cup Beef Broth
½ tsp Pepper
½ tsp Salt
- Heat ½ of the olive oil in your IP on SAUTE.
- Season the beef with salt and pepper and sear it for about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat the remaining olive oil and add onions and celery.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 more minute.
- Whisk together the sauces and broth, and pour inside the IP.
- Add the bay leaves and return the beef to the pot.
- Close the lid and cook on MEAT/STEW for 1 hour.
- Let the pressure come down naturally.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 508| Total Fats 19g | Net Carbs 6g | Protein 48g |Fiber: 1g)