(Total Time: 30 MIN| Serves: 6)
2 lbs minced beef
2 green chili peppers, finely chopped
½ cup coriander, chopped
2 large eggs
1 tbsp butter
1 cup tomatoes, diced
½ cup beef broth
2 tsp poppy seeds
1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
1 tsp red chili powder
½ tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp garam masala powder
1 tsp salt
- In a large mixing bowl, combinemeat, green peppers, coriander, eggs, and all the spices. Mix with your hands until all well incorporated. Shape 1 ½-inch balls and set aside.
- Plug in your instant pot and press the ”Saute” button. Melt the butter in the stainless steel insert and place the meatballs on the bottom. Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until browned from all sides.
- Now, add diced tomatoes and pour in the broth. Securely lock the lid.
- Adjust the steam release handle and press the ”Manual”button. Set the timer for 10 minutes and cook on ”High” pressure.
- When you hear the cooker’s end signal, perform a quick release of the pressure.
- Open the pot and transfer meatballs along with sauce to a serving dish.
- Sprinkle with some fresh parlsley before serving.
Per Serving(Calories 339 | Total Fats 13.7g | Net Carbs: 1.5g | Protein: 49g |Fiber: 0.8g)