Sour King Scallops
(Total Time: 20 MIN| Serves: 4)
5 king scallops, fresh
1 medium-sized onion, finely chopped
¼ cup apple cider vinegar
1 cup fish stock
2 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp butter
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 tsp salt
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp white pepper, freshly ground
- Plug in the instant pot and grease the inner pot with olive oil. Heat up and add onions. Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until translucent.
- Pour in the stock and apple cider vinegar. Add scallops and gently simmer for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt, garlic powder, and white pepper. Give it a good stir and press the ‘’Cancel’’ button.
- Seal the lid and set the steam release handle. Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 8 minutes.
- When done, perform a quick pressure release and open the lid.
- Stir in the butter and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 389| Total Fats 31.3g | Net Carbs: 1.4g | Protein: 27.1g |Fiber: 0.3g)