Poppy Seed Lemony Muffins
(Total Time: 25 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 cup Coconut Flour
1 tbsp. Coconut Flour
¼ tsp Lemon Zest
1 tbsp. Lemon Juice
1 tbsp. Swerve
1 tbsp. Poppy Seeds
1 tsp Coconut Oil, melted
¼ cup Coconut Milk
Pinch of Baking Soda
Pinch of Salt
- Pour 1 ½ cups of water into your Instant Pot and lower the rack.
- Combine the dry ingredients in one bowl.
- Whisk the wet ones in another.
- Fold the two mixtures together.
- Divide the mixture between 4 silicone muffin cups.
- Place the muffin cups on the rack and close the lid.
- Cook on HIGH for 15 minutes.
- Release the pressure quickly.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 116 | Total Fats 6g | Net Carbs: 3.9g | Protein 4.4g |Fiber: 2g)