Pumpkin Hemp Spread
(Total Time: 15 MIN| Serves: 2)
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 tbsp butter
¼ cup chia seeds
¼ cup swerve
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
¼ tsp salt
- Plug in the instant pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Grease the inner pot with butter and add chia seeds and swerve.
- Cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Now add pumpkin puree and sprinkle with cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- Give it a good stir and pour in 1 cup of water. Seal the lid and set the steam release handle to the ‘Sealing’ position.
- Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 6 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick release and open the lid.
- Transfer to serving bowls and chill for a while.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
Per Serving(Calories 100| Total Fats 6.7g | Net Carbs: 6.5g | Protein 1.8g |Fiber: 4.2g)