Spaghetti Squash with Shrimp and Asparagus
(Total Time: 30 MIN| Serves: 4)
2 cups Water
2 tsp minced Garlic
1 cup Coconut Cream
2 tbsp. Olive oil
2 tsp Oregano
1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
1 Onion, chopped
8 ounces Mushrooms, sliced
1 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
¼ cup Ghee
1 Spaghetti Squash. Halved
1 pound Shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 Asparagus bunch, chopped
- Pour the water into the IP and add the spaghetti squash in the steamer basket.
- Lower the basket and close the lid.
- Cook for 10 minutes on HIGH.
- Let cool and scrape the flash with the fork to make spaghetti.
- Discard the cooking liquid and melt the ghee along with the oil in the IP.
- Add asparagus, squash, seasonings and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add the shrimp, garlic, parmesan, and coconut cream.
- Stir to combine and close the lid.
- Cook on HIGH for 4 minutes.
- Release the pressure quickly.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 465| Total Fats 7g | Net Carbs 5g | Protein 30g |Fiber: 2g)