Lamb Chops with Vegetables
(Total Time: 40 MIN| Serves: 5)
5 lamb chump chops
2 tbsp oil
1 cup onions, finely chopped
1 cup cauliflower, cut into florets
1 bell pepper, finely chopped
1 cup vegetable stock
2 bay leaves
1 tsp sat
½ tsp black pepper
- Grease the bottom of the stainless steel inert with oil and add lamb chops- sprinkle with some salt and pepper and then add the cauliflower. Top with onions and peppers and pour in the stock.
- Seal the lid and set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position. Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 15 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick pressure release and open the lid. Let it sit for a while.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Transfer the meat to a baking dish and add vegetables. Roast in the oven for 10-12 minutes on each side.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
Per Serving (Calories 331 | Total Fats: 15.8g | Net Carbs: 3.8g | Protein: 40.3g |Fiber: 1.4g)