HARD BOILED EGGS
(Total Time: 15 MIN| Serves: 6)
½ tsp Smoked Paprika
¼ tsp Salt
Pinch of Pepper
1 ½ cups Water
- Pour the water into your Instant Pot.
- Crack the eggs into a baking dish, not breaking the yolks.
- Cover the dish with foil and place on the rack.
- Close the lid and cook on HIGH for 4 minutes.
- Release the pressure quickly and remove the ‘loaf’ of eggs.
- Place on a cutting board and dice the eggs finely.
- Stir in the spices.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 62 | Total Fats 4g | Net Carbs: 0g | Protein 5g |Fiber: 0g)