(Total Time: 45 MIN| Serves: 4)
4 chicken breast, boneless and skinless
1 cup chicken broth
2 tbsp butter
¼ cup apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp brined capers, drained
2 cups button mushrooms, sliced
½ tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper, freshly ground
2 tbsp flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Rinse the meat under cold running water and rub with salt and pepper.
- Plug in the instant pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Grease the inner pot with butter and heat up. Add the prepared chicken and briefly brown on all sides, for 2-3 minutes.
- Press the ‘’Cancel’’ button and pour in the broth. Seal the lid and press the ‘’Manual’’ button. Set the timer for 15 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick pressure release and open the lid.
- Remove the chicken from the pot and transfer to a deep bowl. Cover with the lid and or a large piece of aluminum foil and set aside.
- Remove the broth from the instant pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Add the apple cider vinegar, the remaining butter, capers, and parsley. Stir well and add mushrooms. Cook until mushrooms soften.
- Finally, add chicken and give it a good stir. Serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 414 | Total Fats: 13.1g | Net Carbs: 1.1g | Protein: 68.1g |Fiber: 0.4g)