Spiced Jamaican Jerk Fish
(Total Time: 35MIN| Serves: 4)
2 lbs cod fillets, cut into 1-inch slices
2 cups cherry tomatoes, chopped
2 tbsp swerve
3 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp butter
¼ cup fish stock
1 tbsp Jamaican Jerk seasoning
2 tsp chili powder
- Rinse the fillets under cold running water and pat dry with a kitchen paper. Set aside.
- Plug in the instant pot and grease the inner pot with butter. Add fish fillets and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side. You will probably have to do this in several batches.
- Remove from the pot and transfer to a plate. Set aside.
- Now add cherry tomatoes and pour in the stock. Bring it to a boil and drizzle with soy sauce. Season with Jamaican Jerk seasoning and chili powder. Add swerve and cook until tomatoes soften.
- Add fish fillets and coat well with the sauce.
- Press the ‘’Cancel’’ button and remove from the pot. Serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 507 | Total Fats 25.3g | Net Carbs: 3.2g | Protein: 62.3g |Fiber: 1.2g)