Lemon Herb Wings
(Total Time: 30MIN| Serves: 2)
4 chicken wings, whole
3 tbsp olive oil
1 cup chicken broth
½ onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
½ lemon, sliced
1 tsp pink Himalayan salt
½ black pepper, freshly ground
2 rosemary sprigs, whole
- Rub the wings with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Plug in the instant pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Heat the inner pot and add wings. Brown on both sides for 3-4 minutes. Remove from the pot and set aside.
- Now add onions and garlic. Stir well and cook until translucent. Pour in the broth and add wings along with lemon slices and rosemary sprigs.
- Seal the lid and set the steam release handle. Cook for 15 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick release and open the lid. Remove the wings from the pot and serve with fresh vegetables.
Per Serving(Calories 495 | Total Fats: 33.7g | Net Carbs: 3.3g | Protein: 46.9g |Fiber:0.7g)