Lamb Riblets with Herbs
(Total Time: 50 MIN| Serves: 4)
4 slabs of lamb riblets, about 2 lbs
3 garlic cloves, crushed
1 cup beef broth
1 tbsp lemon zest
4 tbsp olive oil
¼ cup shallots, chopped
4 tbsp butter
2 tsp capers
½ tsp sea salt
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp dried parsley
1 tsp fresh mint, finely chopped
- Rinse the meat under cold running water and place on a clean work surface. Rub evenly with salt, oregano, and lemon zest. Transfer to the pot and pour in the broth.
- Seal the lid and set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position. Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and cook for 20 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, release the pressure naturally for 10 minutes and then move the pressure valve to the ‘’Venting’’ position to release any remaining pressure.
- Open the lid and remove the riblets from the pot. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and melt the butter.
- Add shallots and garlic. Cook for 3-4 minutes and then add the meat.
- Brown on both sides for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from the pot and sprinkle with some fresh mint. Serve with capers.
Per Serving (Calories 665 | Total Fats: 42.5g | Net Carbs: 2.8g | Protein: 65.5g |Fiber: 0.2g)