Spicy Pepper Salmon
(Total Time: 20 MIN| Serves: 4)
4 salmon fillets, about 1 lb
1 medium-sized red bell pepper, finely chopped
1 small chili pepper, finely chopped
¼ zucchini, cubed
3 tbsp butter
1 tbsp olive oil
1 cup fish stock
1 tsp sea salt
2 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
1 tsp dried parsley
- Rinse the salmon fillet under cold running water and pat dry with a kitchen paper. Place on a large cutting board and slice in 4 equal pieces. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, salt, pepper, and dried parsley. Generously brush fillets with this mixture and place in the steam basket.
- Pour in 2 cups of water in the inner pot and seal the lid. Set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position and press the ‘’Steam’’ button. Set the timer for 4 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick release and open the lid. Using oven mitts remove the steam basket and set aside.
- Now press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and melt the butter in the inner pot. Add red bell pepper, chili pepper, and zucchini. Stir well and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour in the stock and stir well. Seal the lid and set the steam release handle. Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 4 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, release the pressure naturally and open the lid. Add the previously prepared salmon and coat well with the sauce.
- Optionally, sprinkle with few drops of Tabasco sauce and serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 364| Total Fats 23.7g | Net Carbs: 2.2g | Protein: 36.4g |Fiber: 0.6g)