Ricotta and Sausage-Crusted Pie
(Total Time: 40 MIN| Serves: 8)
1 pound Mild Sausage
2 cups Ricotta Cheese
½ cup diced Onion
3 tsp Olive Oil
¼ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
1 Garlic Clove, minced
8 cups chopped Swiss Chard
1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Salt and Pepper, to taste
2 cups Water
- Heat the oil in your IP on SAUTE.
- Add onions and garlic and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add chard and cook for a couple of minutes, or until it becomes wilted.
- Season with some salt and pepper and transfer to a plate.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and stir in the cheeses.
- Roll out the sausage and press it firmly into the bottom of a greased baking dish.
- Top with the chard mixture.
- Pour the cheesy egg mixture over.
- Pour the water into the IP and lower the trivet.
- Cover the pie dish with a foil and place it inside the IP.
- Close the lid and cook for 25 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally and uncover.
- Close the lid again and cook uncovered for another 5-10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 344 | Total Fats 27g | Net Carbs: 4g | Protein 23g |Fiber: 3.3g)