Salted Thyme Biscuits
(Total Time: 25 MIN| Serves: 4)
½ cup almond flour
4 tbsp butter
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 large eggs
1 small onion, finely chopped
½ tsp baking soda
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
½ tsp dried thyme, ground
¼ tsp dried rosemary, ground
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper, ground
- In a large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, butter, garlic, eggs, onions, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine apple cider vinegar and baking soda. Stir until soda dissolves in vinegar and pour into the bowl with previously mixed ingredients. Mix until all well incorporated. Set aside.
- Line a fitting springform pan with some parchment paper and grease the sides with some cooking spray. Drop a spoonful of the batter onto the pan and make circle-shaped biscuits. Set aside.
- Plug in your instant pot and pour 1 cup of water in the stainless steel insert. Position a trivet on the bottom and place the pan on top. Close the lid and adjust the steam release handle. Press the “Manual” button and cook for 30 minutes. Cook on “High” pressure.
- When done, perform a quick release of the pressure by turning the valve to the “Venting” position. Open the pot and transfer the pan to a wire rack using oven mitts. Let it cool completely before serving.
Per Serving(Calories 232 | Total Fats 20.7g | Net Carbs: 3.6g | Protein 6.6g |Fiber: 2g)