Lamb Ribs with Garlic Gravy
(Total Time: 40 MIN| Serves: 6)
2 lbs lamb ribs
3 tbsp butter
1 cup heavy cream
¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
2 tbsp sour cream
4 garlic cloves, crushed
2 tbsp milk, full-fat
2 cups beef stock
1 tsp salt
3 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
¼ tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp onion powder
- Rinse well the ribs and place in the pot. Pour in the stock and season with salt. Seal the lid and set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position.
- Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 20 minutes.
- When done, perform a quick release of the pressure and open the lid. Remove the ribs from the pot and set aside.
- Remove the liquid but make sure to reserve about three tablespoons.
- Now, press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and grease the inner pot with butter. Add garlic and briefly fry for one minute.
- Add Heavy cream, sour cream, milk, and the reserved stock. Sprinkle with parsley, garlic powder, and onions powder.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add Parmesan and press the ‘’Cancel’’ button. Remove the gravy from the pot and drizzle over ribs.
- Serve warm.
Per Serving (Calories 453 | Total Fats: 26.8g | Net Carbs: 1.7g | Protein: 49g |Fiber: 0g)