Lemongrass and Spinach Turkey Soup
(Total Time: 30 MIN| Serves: 2)
1 cup Spinach, chopped
1 Lemongrass, chopped
1 tsp ground Ginger
8 ounces cooked and shredded Turkey Meat
1 Red Onion, diced
¼ cup Coconut Milk
1 Garlic Clove, minced
½ cup Chicken Stock
2 tbsp. Lime Juice
2 tbsp. chopped Coriander
1 tsp Coconut Oil
Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Melt the coconut oil in your IP on SAUTE.
- Add onions and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add garlic and ginger and cook for one more minute.
- Add stock, coconut milk, and lemongrass.
- Close the lid and cook on SOUP for 10 minutes.
- Do a quick pressure release and add stir in the remaining ingredients, except the lime juice.
- Close the lid and cook on HIGH for 3 more minutes.
- Let the pressure drop on its own.
- Serve drizzled with lime juice and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 327| Total Fats 15.4g | Net Carbs 6.8g | Protein 35.8g |Fiber: 3.4g)