Sausage and Bacon Omelet
(Total Time: 40 MIN| Serves: 6)
6 Bacon Slices, cooked and crumbled
6 Sausage Links, sliced
1 Onions, diced
½ cup Milk
1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
¼ tsp Salt
¼ tsp Pepper
1 ½ cups Water
- Pour the water into your Instant Pot and lower the rack.
- Beat the eggs along with the milk and seasonings.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Grease a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pour the egg mixture into it.
- Place the dish on the rack and close the lid.
- Cook on MANUAL for 25 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 222 | Total Fats 15.5g | Net Carbs: 3.5g | Protein 16.8g |Fiber: 0g)