(Total Time: 75-80 MIN| Serves: 6)
2 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Cumin
½ tsp Ground Coriander Seeds
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
3½ lbs. Beef Chuck Arm
3 tbsp. Rendered Pork Fat
2 tbsp. Tomato Paste
2 tbsp. Worcester Sauce
2 cups Salsa
1 cup Beef Broth
- Place in a bowl the garlic powder, cumin, coriander seeds, salt and pepper, and Mix well. Add the chuck and rub well.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Sauté” and place in it the pork fat.
- When the fat has melted place in the chick and brown on four sides, 2 minutes on each.
- While Chuck is browning mix together in a bowl the tomato paste, Worcester sauce, salsa and beef broth. Pour it over the chuck when it has browned.
- Place and lock the lid, and manually set the cooking time to 70 minutes at high pressure.
- When done let naturally release the pressure.
- Shred the chuck with a fork and mix well to reabsorb the juices.
- Serve hot.
(Calories: 608 | Total Fats: 44g | Net Carbs: 6g | Proteins: 44g |Fibers: 1g)