Spring Onion Prawn Stew
(Total Time: 45 MIN| Serves: 6)
20 king prawn tails, peeled
7oz chicken breast, chopped into bite-sized pieces
½ cup olive oil
1 cup onions, chopped
1 small green bell pepper, finely chopped
2 celery stalks, chopped
3 garlic cloves, crushed
1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
1 spring onion, chopped
3 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
5 cups fish stock
1 tbsp dried celery
1 tsp white pepper, freshly ground
½ tsp black pepper, freshly ground
2 tsp cayenne pepper, ground
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp stevia powder
1 tsp chili powder
- Rinse well and clean prawns. Place in a deep bowl and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Rinse the meat and pat-dry with some kitchen paper. Place on a large cutting board and cut into bite-sized pieces. Season with the remaining salt and pepper and set aside.
- Plug in the instant pot and grease the inner pot with some oil. Add onions, spring onions, celery stalk, and green pepper. Stir well and cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Now add the meat and prawns. Give it a good stir and season with the remaining spices.
- Continue to cook for another 5-6 minutes. Pour in the fish stock and the remaining olive oil. Press the ‘’Cancel’’ button.
- Seal the lid and set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position. Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 20 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick pressure release and open the lid. Stir in garlic and parsley. Let it sit for 5 minutes and serve.
Per Serving(Calories 418 | Total Fats 21.9g | Net Carbs: 6.4g | Protein: 46.8g |Fiber: 1.3g)