Sausage and Cheddar Frittata
(Total Time: 45 MIN| Serves: 4)
½ cup ground Sausage, cooked
¼ cup grated Cheddar Cheese
2 tbsp. Sour Cream
1 tbsp. Butter
¼ tsp Salt
Pinch of Pepper
1 ½ cups Water
- Pour the water into your Instant Pot and lower the rack.
- Grease a baking dish that can fit inside the Instant Pot with some cooking spray.
- Whisk together the eggs and sour cream, in a bowl.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Place the dish on the rack and close the lid.
- Cook on LOW pressure for 17 minutes.
- Do a quick pressure release.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 282 | Total Fats 12g | Net Carbs: 1g | Protein 24g |Fiber: 0g)